There’s a certain charm, a certain royalty and a certain je ne sais quoi when it comes to marble. There’s no denying its beauty. For centuries marble has been looked upon as the go to for everything from minarets to tombs to gorgeous structures that have stood the test of time. There was also a time when marble flooring was widely used in residences as flooring, but that changed as the interior design trends continued to change. And today, marble looks beautiful, however, it would be silly to strip your wooden floors and convert them to marble. But marble is stunning and if you yearn to add this impeccable stone to your décor, then here are some ideas for you.
- A marble alarm clock, which will tell you time in an extraordinarily cool fashion.
- Another clever way to incorporate the marble effect in your space would be to add a wallpaper or mural that’ll elevate the look of your room.
- If you have marble floors but want to amp them up, use a geometric print rug to enhance the look of both your marbling and the space you put it in.
- An elegant way to include marble in your home would be in investing in an opulent marble top dining table, which will make your space lively but also add a solid colour to your room.
- If you don’t want to jump in with both feet onto the marble boat, then maybe try small inclusions in your crockery like this pristine tray.
Marble will remain timeless and we suggest, you incorporate it into your interiors because there is truly nothing like this exquisite stone.