Now purchase Cocoon Rugs online, available with free global shipping!
CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS :
- Do not use any kind of harsh brushes to clean the carpets. Instead, vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the roots of the pile.
- Turn the carpet around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spill immediately. Blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Expose the carpet to the sun for sometime if it gets wet.
- For hard to remove stains on hand-knotted carpets, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Shedding is regular and a normal condition of new rugs. It will dissipate over a period of one to two months.
- Occasionally an individual strand can come loose, do not pull on this strand, as you will ruin the integrity of the rug.
CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS (ONLY FOR SARI-SILK CARPETS) :
- Do not use any brushes or vacuum cleaners to clean the carpet.
- Occasionally turn the carpet and shake it gently to remove the dust.
- You may use a soft broom on a regular basis to clean the rug.