CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS :
- Do not use any kind of harsh brushes to clean the carpets. Instead, vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into the roots of the pile.
Turn the carpet around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spill immediately. Blot with a clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Expose the carpet to the sun for sometime if it gets wet.
- For hard to remove stains on hand-knotted carpets, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Shedding is regular and a normal condition of new rugs. It will dissipate over a period of one to two months.
- Occasionally an individual strand can come loose, do not pull on this strand, as you will ruin the integrity of the rug.
CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS (ONLY FOR SARI-SILK CARPETS) :
Do not use any brushes or vacuum cleaners to clean the carpet.
Occasionally turn the carpet and shake it gently to remove the dust.
You may use a soft broom on a regular basis to clean the rug.